Free 24 hr Diagnosis
We don’t lock you into repairing your Mac by charging a fee for diagnosing the issue. Our free diagnosis is completed within 24 hours so you will know what is wrong with your Mac fast!
Downtown Boise Location
We are conveniently located in Downtown Boise at 512 Idaho St right between 5th and 6th. Setup an appointment to drop off by clicking on the red Appointment button on the left. If you are too far away to make the drive, we have a Mail-in service option.
If you are getting an abnormal amount of ads while surfing the internet, or if you are ending up at pages advertising CleanMyMac or other cleanup software, you likely have adware installed on your Mac. We can remove the adware quickly with our $49 adware removal service. learn more
After working on fixing Mac laptop screens for over 10 years, we have quite a bit of knowledge on the best way to go about with a repair. Most shops only offer complete display assembly replacements while we save you money by offering component level repair on your Mac laptop display. learn more
Accidents happen and one of the more common accidental damage types that we see on Macs is liquid damage. We are experts at fixing liquid damaged machines including component level repairs on keyboards, trackpads, logic boards, and more. learn more
If your Mac is running slower than you would like, we offer upgrades to speed up your Mac! If your Mac has a DVD slot, this is a good indicator that we can speed it up quite a bit by adding a solid state drive and possibly more RAM. learn more
Does your business use Mac computers? Have a Mac based server requiring support? We can help! After years of supporting small to medium sized business in the entertainment industry in Los Angeles, we have honed our abilities to provide you with excellent IT support. We have multiple managed services plans to choose from. learn more
Data Recovery is a very involved, precise process. It is extremely important to pick a recovery service that cares about getting your data back and understands how to work on drives to not make them worse off than before. We offer data recovery services in-house for 80% of the data recoveries we receive. The remaining 20% we ship to a lab to have the heads swapped to complete the recovery. We have two flat rate tiers for our Data Recovery services. learn more